Ini mmg my all time fav..sbb ada apple..aku suka salad manis2 arr..manis kah aku??? muahahahahha....xleh nak buat apa dah..
selalu buat kalau ada leftover chicken..kadang2 aku tukar je guna nugget bila ada leftover nugget..sesuka hati jer kan..ala..aku gak yg nak menelan...bukan stakat ubah ayam..kadang2 rasa nak tambah chickpea, corn, black olives..ikut mood aku and apa yg tangan sempat capai masa kat dapur...hehhehehe
Celery, apple & chicken salad
Source: Good Taste - January 2007, Page 21 Recipe by Michelle Southan (http://www.taste.com.au/)
Ingredients (serves 4)
- Olive oil spray
- 3 (about 500g) single chicken breast fillets
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 125ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 4 large celery sticks, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 red apples, quartered, cored, cut into thin wedges
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch continental parsley, leaves picked
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with olive oil spray to lightly grease. Place over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes each side or until cooked through. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool. Cut the chicken across the grain into 1cm-thick slices.
- Meanwhile, place the egg yolk, lemon juice and mustard in the bowl of a food processor and process until well combined. With the motor running, gradually add the oil in a thin steady stream until the mixture is thick and pale. <--- This part aku ganti ngan thousand island..lg cepat..rasa x lari pon..just go easy on that dressing ya..kalau ko bubuh semahunya..baik ko bedal nasik ajer..kan..kan.. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the celery, apple, radish and parsley in a large bowl and gently toss to combine. Divide among serving bowls. Top with the chicken and drizzle over the dressing. Season with pepper and serve immediately.
Hah..apa lagi??!!Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..dig in!!!Nomm..nomm...onoommm...Burrrppp!!!!Alhamdulillah..Zzzz..zzz..zzz...