It's not just a sushi..not a typical plain sandwich either..it's a combination of both!! Just look at it..it's pretty..it has avocado and cheese in it..need to say more??
Whenever I made this for the guests..they will go 'ooohhhh' and 'aahhhh' over it..
Nak lg sedap..simpan dlm fridge kejap..sejuk lg sedap..jgn la frozen plak ye...
Avocado and tuna sushi sandwiches
Source: Super Food Ideas - November 2009, Page 67 Recipe by Donna Boyle
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 slices wholemeal bread, crusts removed
- 2 tablespoons spreadable cream cheese
- 95g can tuna in springwater, drained
- 1/2 medium avocado, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium carrot, peeled, grated
- Place bread slices on a chopping board. Using a rolling pin, flatten bread. Spread 1 side of each slice with cheese. Arrange tuna, avocado and carrot in rows next to each other on bread, leaving a 1cm border along 1 edge.
- Roll up bread from opposite edge to enclose filling. Cut each roll into 3 rounds. Serve.
P/S: Really awesome if you have a sushi bamboo roller...it makes it super easy! LOVE IT! Plus it's kid friendly recipe too...